An introduction to Heritage Lottery Fund funding streams and application processes; showcasing of existing community First World War research projects; a presentation by the Everyday Lives in War engagement centre on how they can support independent researchers and community groups researching the First World War; and an insight into the Essex Records Office activities and resources. A FREE event, but pre-registration required.
- ‘Hatfield Week’ celebrates the town’s long aviation history and pays homage to the local community’s commemorations of the end of the Great War.
- Wheathampstead’s First World War project
- Stephanie Bunn on Basketry as Occupational Therapy and the role of Woven Communities
- Hidden Histories, Hidden Historians Toolkits
- The Stomach for Fighting: Food and the British soldiers of the First World War