An introduction to Heritage Lottery Fund funding streams and application processes; showcasing of existing community First World War research projects; a presentation by the Everyday Lives in War engagement centre on how they can support independent researchers and community groups researching the First World War; and an insight into the Essex Records Office activities and resources. A FREE event, but pre-registration required.
- Reappraising the Representation of the People Act, 1918 Conference, 14 September 2018
- Sue Smith shares with us her MA dissertation on ‘Conscientious Objectors and the Oxfordshire Military Service Tribunals in 1916’
- ‘I remain your Loving Wife Lizzie’ – Letters in a Skip
- A Permanent Memorial to a Controversial Case
- An information “black hole”: World War I in Africa