With the conclusion of the First World War, hundreds of thousands of soldiers returned home with post-traumatic stress disorder. Our Dr Julie Moore provides further insight into this and other post-war experiences on the home front in her contribution to the following article in the Optima Magazine:
- ‘Hatfield Week’ celebrates the town’s long aviation history and pays homage to the local community’s commemorations of the end of the Great War.
- Wheathampstead’s First World War project
- Stephanie Bunn on Basketry as Occupational Therapy and the role of Woven Communities
- Hidden Histories, Hidden Historians Toolkits
- The Stomach for Fighting: Food and the British soldiers of the First World War